123 learners taking this course
Your donations support the educational development of our striving and future leaders to donate please click here
“Recite that which has been revealed to thee of the Book and keep up prayer, surely prayer keeps one away from indecency and evil; and certainly the remembrance of Allah is the greatest force. And Allah knows what you do.” ~ Holy Quran, (12:2)
“We must study the words and the different positions taken by the Muslim in his daily prayer. This helps us to understand better the true way to worship Allah God.” ~The Honorable Elijah Muhammad, (Message to the Blackman pg. 139)
Muslim Daily Prayers introduces students to the unique institution of prayer in Islam. Students will research the object and benefit of prayer to gain a better understanding of prayer. They will learn how and when to perform the 5 daily prayers. The student will be introduced to English recitations associated with all positions of prayer and related Arabic terms.
HOW WILL THE COURSE BE DELIVERED?
Your course instructor and facilitator will guide you along the weekly units of study through a weekly live web classroom session, online resources and support your progress to achieve each objective with course exercises and drills.
Students must complete all weekly assignments before the next weeks lesson will be made available. Students that demonstrate course objectives upon completion of this course will receive a certificate of completion of this course.
- The objective of this course is to give the student an introductory comprehension of how to perform the Muslim Daily Prayer in English as instructed in “Muslim Daily Prayers” by the Honorable Elijah Muhammad.
- To learn to to perform the Muslim Daily Prayers
- To be able to recite from memory the Muslim Daily Prayers
- To learn the meaning of prayer
- To learn and understand the object of prayer
- To learn and understand the benefit of prayer
- Muslim Daily Prayers by the Honorable Elijah Muhammad
- Holy Quran (Maulana Muhammad Ali)